We provide a rapid response to clients’ needs and are sensitive to budgetary and quality constraints.
We are committed to providing quality of service and our approach is based on:
- Flexibility in tailoring our services to meet the needs of the individual clients
- Advice that is geared to achieving the best results
- Careful cost management
- Competitive fee proposals that reflect the nature of the work
Works for private clients range from interior design and refurbishment, through small or large scale extensions, to demolition and construction for a new home.
We also work with businesses, charitable organisations and construction companies. A selection that we have worked with, in various capacities, are noted below:
• Gwynedd Council • Raines Foundation School
• Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons • Stocktonia Ltd
• The Salvation Army • The Samaritans
• Veridian Design & Marketing • Vasant & Associates
• MSA Foundation • Fintry Trust
• Goodman Construction Ltd. • Maddox Homes Ltd.
• Bouygues (UK) Ltd.
• The Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution Care Company
As part of our company strategy we actively apply our Equal Opportunity and Health and Safety Policies.