As a Chartered RIBA practice, MEM Property Services provide a full range of architectural services from inception through to completion following the RIBA Plan of Works Stages.
But we also have the flexibility to adapt our service, and tailor this around the individual clients needs and specific project requirements to ensure best value, appropriate support and co-ordination of all aspects of the design and construction process.
We use electronic surveying equipment and office based CAD facilities to accurately measured and produce graphic representations of existing buildings. This provides the basis for developing your scheme with you.
Our services encompass the following:
- Initial Project Consultation
- Feasibility and Site Appraisal
- Outline and Concept Design
- Developed Design and Planning
- Detail Design and Building Regulations
- Technical Design and Construction Info
- Tender and Contractor Services
- Construction and Sitework
- Landscaping and External Spaces
The architectural works we undertake ranges from conservation works to listed buildings, refurbishments and interior design, extensions to existing buildings through to the construction of new houses. We also undertake feasibility studies, cost assessments and submit for Local Authority and Utilities approvals.
Within the local area, we have a wide range of experience on residential extensions regularly submitting applications to Waverley and East Hampshire Authorities.